Modlite 18650 3500mAh Protected Button Top Cell
Note: These cells come in individual sealed Mylar packages with two cells to a box. You will receive two cells when you choose a quantity of one.
This is the cell we recommend for the PLHv2 and OKW light heads. This cell will also work with the Surefire® M600DF and Streamlight HL-X lights for optimum performance.
This is the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights. The cell inside the battery is made by LG Chem in Korea. We then add a high quality protection PCB/BMS along with the button/nipple top in an ISO 9001 certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC for 18A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or over discharge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.Quick Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh
- Style: Button Top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Maximum Length: 69.6mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.5A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~18A
Batteries are sold in pairs only.